May 5, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : I believe in you - Joe Ft. N'Sync



เนื้อเพลงสากล : I believe in you - Joe Ft. N'Sync
No Strings Attached
I never believed in dreaming, it never got me very far
I never believed that love could find me, like an arrow through the heart
I never believed in miracles, or building castles in the air
Not until that day I found you, turned around and you were there

From the day you came, you gave me a whole new point of view
I've been touched by an angel, it's impossible but true

* I believe in you
I swear that forever from today, no one will ever take your place
I believe in you
And I believe our love will last always

I never believed in fairy tales, tho sometimes I wish I could
I never believed that golden slippers could ever find the perfect foot
I never believed in magic, or that wishes could come true
But your very very kiss changed all this, something only you could do
You made me a believer, you made me trust again
You showed there's a pot of gold, at every rainbow's end

[Repeat *]

Only love, sets you free
And if you serve to fate, then you're my destiny
Now I know, now I see
Anything can happen, if you just believe

[Repeat * , * , *]