Feb 15, 2011

ฟังเพลงสากล : On My Way Here - Clay Aiken

เนื้อเพลงสากล : On My Way Here - Clay Aiken
On My Way Here
I took my first step 
On that black and white kitchen floor 
I sometimes wonder if that house 
Is even there, anymore 
I had my first glimpse of love 
When I was five 
I watched two people split apart 
But still the three of us survived 

I've seen the best 
I've seen the worst 
I wouldn't change what I've been through 
I've touched the sky 
I've hit the wall 
But I did what I had to 
Ooooohhhh 

* On my way here 
Where I am now 
I've learned to fly 
I have to want to leave the ground 
I've fallen hard 
But I've been loved 
And in the end it all works out 
My faith has conquered fear 
On my way here. 

My address has changed 
Almost every year 
I've found that standing still 
Can quickly make a lifetime disappear 
I'd rather try and fail 
A thousand times denied 
At least, whenever you feel pain 
It lets you know that you're alive 

I've been a fool 
I've been afraid 
Yeah, I've been loved 
I've been lied to 
I've been wrong 
And I've been right 
I stood up when I had to 

Yeah Yeahhhh 

[Repeat *]

No guarantees 
I believed that I would find 
An open door or a light 
To lead me to the other side 
I guess that is why 

[Repeat *]

Yeahhhh 
Oooooohh

โหลด Firefox ล่าสุด ฟรี Spread Firefox Affiliate Button