Mar 1, 2011

ฟังเพลงสากล : Sand In My Shoes - Dido

เนื้อเพลงสากล : Sand In My Shoes - Dido
Sand In My Shoes (Above & Beyond Radio Edit)
Two weeks away it feels like the world should've changed
But I'm home now
And things still look the same
I think I'll leave it to tomorrow till unpack
Try to forget for one more night
That I'm back in my flat on the road
Where the cars never stop going through the night
To real life where I can't watch sunset
I don't have time
I don't have time

[Chorus:]
I've still got sand in my shoes
And I can't shake the thought of you
I shake it all, forget you
Why, why would I want to
I know we said goodbye
Anything else would've been confused but I wanna see you again

Tomorrow's back to work down to sanitation
should've run back ?? before I left here
Try to Mama show her that I was happy here
Before I knew that I could get on the plane and fly away
From the road where the cars never stop going through the night
To real life where I can't watch sunset
And take my time
Take up our time

[Chorus]

I wanna see you again
Two weeks away, all it takes to change in time around by falling
I walked away and never said that I wanted to see again

[Chorus x2]

I wanna see you again
I wanna see you again 

โหลด Firefox ล่าสุด ฟรี Spread Firefox Affiliate Button