Mar 3, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : The Right Kind Of Wrong - (Ost. Coyoty Ugly)



เนื้อเพลงสากล : The Right Kind Of Wrong - (Ost. Coyoty Ugly)

* Know all about
About your reputation
And how it's bound to be a heartbreak situation
But I can't help it if I'm helpless
Everytime that I'm where you are

** You walk in and my strength walks out the door
Say my name and I can't fight it anymore
Oh I know, I should go
But I need your touch just too damn much

*** Loving you isn't really something I should do
Shouldn't wanna spend my time with you
That I should try to be strong
But baby you're the right kind of wrong
Yeah baby you're the right kind of wrong

Might be a mistake
A mistake I'm making
But what you're giving I am happy to be taking
Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way I feel when I'm in your arms

They say you're something I should do without
They dpn't know what goes on
When the lights go out
There's no way to explain
All the pleasure is worth all the pain

[Repeat ***]

I should try to run but I just can't seem to
Cause everything I run you're the on I run to
Can't do without, what you do to me
I don't care if I'm in too deep

[Repeat * , **]