Dec 19, 2010

ฟังเพลงสากล : Roxie - (Ost. Chicago)


เนื้อเพลงสากล : Roxie - (Ost. Chicago)
Chicago
The name on everybody's lips is gonna be... Roxie
The lady raking in the chips is gonna be... Roxie.
I'm gonna be a celebrity,
That means somebody everyone knows
They're gonna recognise my eyes,
My hair, my teeth, my boobs, my nose.

From just some dumb mechanic's wife I'm gonna be... Roxie
Who says that murder's not an art.
And who in case she doesn't hang,
Can say she started with a bang.
Roxie Hart.

Boys...
They're gonna wait outside in lines to get to see...
Roxie
Think of those autographs I'll sign, "Good luck to ya!"
Roxie
And I'll appear in a lavaleir that goes all the way down to my waist,
Here a ring, there a ring every where a ring a ling
But always in the best of taste.

Mmmm, I'm a star...
And the audience loves me,
And I love them.
And they love me for lovin' them
And I love them for lovin' me
And we love each other
And thats 'cause none of us got enough love in our childhoods
And that's showbiz...
Kid

She's givin' up her humdrum life
I'm gonna be, sing it!
Roxie
She made a scandal and a start
And Sophie Tucker'll shit I know
To see her name get billed below
Roxie Hart

Roxie x6

โหลด Firefox ล่าสุด ฟรี Spread Firefox Affiliate Button