Dec 18, 2008

ฟังเพลงสากล : Forever Tonight - Christian Wunderlich



เนื้อเพลงสากล : Forever Tonight - Christian Wunderlich

Feel your breath on my shoulder
And I know we couldn't get any closer
I don't wanna act tough, I just wanna fall in love
As we move into the night

I get crazy thinking how it's gonna be with you baby
I don't wanna play rough, I've been loving you enough, oh baby

* Wanna take forever tonight, wanna stay in this moment forever
I'm gonna give you all the love that I've got
Wanna take forever tonight, fill you up, fill you up with love
When we close the door all I need is in your eyes
Oh I wanna take forever (tonight)

Touch my lips, ooo I'm on fire
You're the only one I'll ever desire
Turn the lights down low, make the world go slow
When I'm holding you tonight, ooo it's so easy
Nothing moves me like you do when you tease me
And to rush would be a crime
I just wanna spend some time with you baby

[Repeat *]

When I'm herer beside you
Wanna see what drives you out of your mind
Oh baby, I never wanna leave, I only wanna be with you
'Cause I love how you feel, your love is so real

Now you know I wanna take forever tonight
Wanna stay in this moment forever
I'm gonna give you all the love that I've got
Wanna take forever tonight
Wanna stay in this moment forever (moment forever)
I'm gonna give you all the love that I've got
'Cause I can't live without you

I can't breath, I can't live without you
Wanna take forever tonight


ที่มา - 4musicvideo