Dec 16, 2008

ฟังเพลงสากล : All Dressed In Love - Jennifer Hudson (Ost. Sex and the City)



เนื้อเพลงสากล : All Dressed In Love - Jennifer Hudson (Ost. Sex and the City)

Style of love
I look good in love

When it’s been out of sight and out of mind for such a long time
That’s how one forgets
So I reached in the back of my closet and pulled it out
And tried it on and it still fits

So I covered the pain up with lots of MAC make-up
But I can’t help but blush
Because I’m in love
All dressed up in love

(Chorus)
Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
I’m dressed up in love
I’m cool in the summer, warm in the winter

Cuz I’m in love
All dressed up in love

People are looking, some even staring
I don’t know it, when they ask me what I’m wearing
This or that, it’s made for any weather
My friend and I sit down and we both make it together

Now if you really want one of your own
I hope your shoes are made for walking
Cuz I found love and I you must find love

[Chorus]

Cuz I’m in love
And you must find love

ที่มา - 4musicvideo