Dec 8, 2008

ฟังเพลงสากล : I Say a Little Prayer - Diana King (Ost. My Best Friend's Wedding)



เนื้อเพลงสากล : I Say a Little Prayer - Diana King (Ost. My Best Friend's Wedding)

From the moment I wake up
Before I put on my makeup
I say a little prayer for you..
While combing my hair now
And wond'ring what dress to wear now
I say a little prayer for you...

Chorus:
Forever, and ever, you'll stay in my heart, and I'll love you
Forever, and ever, we never will part, oh I love you
Together, forever, that's how it should be
Living without you
Would only mean heartbreak for me...

I run for the bus dear, while riding I think of us dear,
I say a lil prayer for you
At work I just take time, and all through my coffee break time
I say a lil prayer for you...

Chorus

My darling believe me
For me there is no one but you
Say you love me too...

Chorus

ที่มา - 4musicvideo