Aug 19, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : Complicated Heart - Michael Learns To Rock


Michael Learns To Rock FREE Super Saver Shipping
เนื้อเพลงสากล : Complicated Heart - Michael Learns To Rock

Don't know what to say now
don't know where to start
I don't know how to handle
a complicated heart
You tell me you are leaving
but I just have to say
before you throw it all away

Chorus:
Even if you want to go alone
I will be waiting when you're coming home
And if you need someone to ease the pain
you can lean on me, my love will still remain

Don't know what you're thinking
to me it seems quite tough
to hold a conversation
when words are not enough
so this is your decision
and there's nothing I can do
I can only say to you

Chorus~

if this is your decision
and theres nothing i can do
i can only say to you

Chorus~

even if you want to go alone
i will still love you when tomorrow comes
Chorus:-