Aug 3, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : Crucial - K-os



เนื้อเพลงสากล : Crucial - K-os

[Intro]
see this here
this is Crucial, yea

[Verse 1]
This is an emergency
They shot down in the dark
They did it cause it paid a fee
Now there's nothing to die for
All the kids from miles around
Are fools in paradise
Don't know about the pirate sound
So the scene is an eyesore
Coming back we fly away
Jah jah coming so I live to see another day
All I think about if I were just to run away
Would I come back to love you girl?

[Hook]
I don't wanna change the world
I only want to stop pretending
What you say? Come again
What you say? Come again now
Nothing left to do but let it burn
I only hope we're all ascending high
What you say? Come again?
What you say? Come again now?

[Verse 2]
All around my hometown
They tried to chop me down
But the truth shall not forsake me
Take me up to higher ground
And you-ou-ou-ou-ou
You're the light when the feeling is dark
Not pretending the game is a race
Because you're born and you'll die in my heart

[Hook]
I don't wanna change the world
I only want to stop pretending
What you say? Come again?
What you say? Come again now?

I will never let you down
I'll be right here beside you, hanging around
So if you think you let me down
Leave me here in silence, Without a sound

Change words
Ch-Change burns
We came first
That's why we're in chains
and there's no one to blame but time.