Aug 27, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : Gone - N'Sync



เนื้อเพลงสากล : Gone - N'Sync
Gone
There's a thousand words that I could say
To make you come home
Seems too long ago you walked way
Left me alone
And I remember what you said to me
Kept on acting so strange
And maybe I was too blind to see
That you needed a change

Was it something I said, to make you turn away
To make you walk out and leave me cold
If I could just find a way
To make it so that she'll be right here
Right now

* I've been sittin' here
Can't get you off mind
I try my best to be a man and be strong
I drive myself insane
Wishing I could touch your face
But the truth remains
Your gone (gone)
Gone (baby your)
Gone (your gone)
(Baby girl you're) Gone
Gone
Gone
Gone

I don't wanna make excuses babe
Won't change the fact that your gone (no, no)
But if there's something that I could do
Won't you please let me know
Time is passing so slowly now
'Coz what's my life without you
Baby I could change my every day
Baby I don't want to

I'll just hang around and find some things to do
Take my mind off missing you (take my mind off you)
Yes I know in my heart you can't say that you don't love me too
Please say you do

[Repeat *]

Am I there in your heart
Baby why don't you see
That I need you with me

Gone

[Repeat *]