Nov 30, 2008

ฟังเพลงสากล : Hold Me Now - Wayne Wonder - (Ost. 50 First Dates)

PLAY

เนื้อเพลงสากล : Hold Me Now - Wayne Wonder - (Ost. 50 First Dates)

I have a picture,
Pinned to my wall.
An image of you and of me and we're laughing and loving it all.
But look at our life now.
We're tattered and torn.
We fuss and we fight and lay in the tears we cry until dawn.

[CHORUS]
Hold me now, warm my heart.
Stay with me, let loving start (let loving start)

You say I'm a dreamer, we're two of a kind.
Both of us searching for some perfect world we know we'll never find.
Perhaps I should leave here, yeah yeah go far away.
But you know there's no where I'd rather be than with you here today.

[CHORUS]

You ask if I love you, well what can I say?
You know I do and if this is just one of those games that we play.
So I'll sing you a new song.
Please don't cry anymore.
ANd then I'll ask you forgiveness though I don't really know what I'm asking it for.

[CHORUS]


ที่มา - 4musicvideo