Nov 1, 2008

ฟังเพลงสากล : You're Still The One - Shania Twain



Biography of Shania Twain

บทความภาษาอังกฤษ

เนื้อเพลงสากล : You're Still The One - Shania Twain

When I firest saw you, I saw love
And the first time you touched me
I felt love and after all this time
You're still the one I love Mmm...Yeah

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

* They said "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

** (You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one I kiss good night

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'

[Repeat *, **]

You're still the one

[Repeat **]

I'm so glad we made it
Look how far we've come my baby

ที่มา - 4musicvideo