Nov 24, 2008

ฟังเพลงสากล : Only Love - Trade Mark



Biography of Trade Mark

บทความภาษาอังกฤษ


เนื้อเพลงสากล : Only Love - Trade Mark
Only Love
2 a.m. and the rain is falling here we are at the crossroads once again
You're tell in me you're so confused you can't make up your mind
Is this meant to be you're asking me

Chorus :
But only love can say try again or walk away
But I believe for you and me the sun will shine one day
So I'll just play my part and pray you'll have a chance of heart
But I can't make you see it through that's something only love can do

In your arms as the dawn is breaking face to face and a thousand miles apart
I've tried my best to make you see there's hope beyond the pain
If we give enough if we learn to trust

[Chorus]

I know if I could find the words to touch you deep inside
You'd give our dream just one more chance, don't let this be our last goodbye

[Chorus]

That's something only love can do

ที่มา - 4musicvideo