Nov 2, 2008

ฟังเพลงสากล : Lay Your Hands - Simon Webbe



Biography of Simon Webbe

บทความภาษาอังกฤษ

เนื้อเพลงสากล : Lay Your Hands - Simon Webbe

Do what you do, what you say, what you feel
Do what you do, let your hands that can heal
Do what you do what you say what you feel
Do what you do, let your hands that can heal

Sometimes life can be a burden
Tryna stay one step ahead
I feel the world upon my shoulder each time
I'm standing out on the edge
And my hopes have all deserted me
Like they washed away in the sand
And it's hurting my pride
Tryna survive
But i know i stand a chance

* When you lay your hands
Oh yeah
'Coz it's the only thing I have that still makes sense

** (Oh baby, when I'm calling out)
Give me love and affection,
Keep telling me, show me the way.
(Oh, if you see me falling down)
Lift me up from the shadows
Will you take me away to a better place?
(And when I'm in my darkest hour)
You're by my side, to turn the tide,
Until the suffering fades.
When life is getting me down,
getting me down, i'm close to defeat,
Come and lay ur hands on me.

Feel this road is getting longer now
And i'm too far away from home
Still I gotta keep on moving on
But I can't do it on my own
Baby keep my head above water
Help me swim for my life
'Coz the game is getting harder
The strain is gettin stronger
And I can only face the fight

[Repeat * , **]

'Til I'm healed again,
Rediscovered my strengths,
Those bitter blues are gone...
Oh, gone...

[Repeat **]

Come and lay your hands on me.

ที่มา - 4musicvideo