Dec 2, 2008

ฟังเพลงสากล : Show Me Your Soul - (Ost. Bad Boys II)



เนื้อเพลง : Show Me Your Soul - P. Diddy, Lenny Kravitz, Pharrell Williams, Loon - (Ost. Bad Boys II)

[Lenny Kravitz also accompanies with guitar]

[Intro: Pharrell Williams] (Diddy in background)

Hey yo, ladies and gentlemen

You could never imagine, what's about to happen right now

(Hey yo check this out)

[Verse: P. Diddy]

Hey yo I'm back by popular demand and shit

Niggaz want the crown but can't handle it

This rap game's getting scandalous

I done lost my best friend in Los Angeles

My other nigga turned Evangelist

But I can't quit cause I'm on some Evander shit

Fuck the money and the white sand and shit

When it's said and done you gunna understand this shit

Your man talking about Hummers and little cars

That only fit in his little house little garage

His lifestyle is just a little mirage

He the type of cat that never had a menage

Backrub, you know a little massage

Tight shit you get when you Head Nigga in charge

I'm in the Rolls listening to the bars

Leaned back wit a chick smoking on cigars

>From Bogota, Colombia, chicks from Panama

The diamond fellow, mami hello

Pull up in the drop my Ferrari yellow

Pull off your top make it shake like Jello

[Chorus: Pharrell Williams] (Lenny Kravitz)

DROP EVERYTHING!! When you walk in the door

Free your self 'fore get ya ass on the floor!

Ah be a maniac-ah! lose control (just lose control)

GET NAKED!! Strip down to your soul!

[Bridge: Pharrell Williams]

Well strip down! (work)

Show me some more! (work)

Is that all you got?! (work)

You got to make me believe it girl! (work)

C'MON NOW!!

[Verse: Pharrell Williams]

I'm sitting on your Louie bag, now you're braining it

Lookin like your little sister came that painted it

Slick, like calamari tentacles

Staring at my chain I kicked off your Jimmy Choos

I weigh 155 pound when I'm soaked ma

That Rolls Royce Phantom, it ain't no joke ma

Weed brownie at 2, but I will not smoke ma

Don't talk about licking if it ain't deepthroat ma

I give you great dick, I make your face flip

Then take ya aboard a nigga Spaceship

Star Trak, my fault I mean Mother Ship

Put on the cameras, try it you'll be loving it

And you can bring your girl and we can get on another tit

Me? I'm a Mount Airy fellow

Or down in Florida wit the Maranello

Driving slow watch the mami mouthing 'hello'

Get wit ya man if you want love you better

Trying to get +Dirty+ like +Aguilera+

Yep, he's a skater the kids that's rhyming

But I'm also young and rich wit a big ass diamond

[Chorus]

[Bridge]

[Verse: Loon]

Hey yo my intro's crazy, I'm in a new Mercedes

Rocks the same colors as daisy's

Y'all niggaz is lazy, I'm on my j-o-b

And that's why ya hate on me

But here's the update, Loon ain't got nothing but cake

And power from here to upstate

Y'all sweet as cupcakes

So why niggaz stay wit tough faces?

I stay trying to figure what Loon and Puff make

[Verse: P. Diddy]

Bitch please! you ain't been in a helicopter

Flying 'round Jesus statue wit a mountain in Brazil

Bitch please! you ain't never been to Guatemala

Eating shrimp by the dollar taking flights to Negril

Bitch please! and you ain't been wit Lenny and Pharrell

Me and Loon in the hills giving mami's the chills

Bitch please! and you ain't never seen a hotter nigga in the game

12 years selling records by the mill, c'mon now

[Chorus]

[P. Diddy]

Let's work (huh yeah), let's work

Let's work (huh yeah), let's work

Show me your soul! c'mon now!

Show me your soul! c'mon now!

Show me your soul! c'mon now!

Lenny Kravitz, Pharrell, they call me Diddy!

We wanna see the masses shaking out there

It's getting sexy in here

Alright y'all, alright alright!

[Chorus]

[Outro: P. Diddy]

C'mon and c'mon now

Everybody c'mon and c'mon now

Everybody c'mon and c'mon now

Let's rock, c'mon and c'mon now

Just shake, c'mon and c'mon now

Just stop, c'mon and c'mon now

Just clap, c'mon and c'mon now

Everybody c'mon and c'mon now

Rejoice.. I like the way you looking out there!

I like the way you looking out there!

Don't stop.. and another one, and another one

Bad Boys 2, the Saga Continues!

We won't stop, B.I.G. forever!

Let's go..

ที่มา - 4musicvideo