Oct 10, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : All I Care About - (Ost. Chicago)


Chicago [SOUNDTRACK]
เนื้อเพลงสากล : All I Care About - (Ost. Chicago)

We want Billy
Where is Billy
Give us Billy
We want Billy
B-I double L-Y
We're all his
He's our kind of a guy
And ooh what luck
Cuz here he is

(bandmaster speaking)
Ladies and Gentlemen
Presenting the silver tongued prince of the courtroom
THE ONE THE ONLY
Billy Flynn!!!!

(Billy Flynn)
I don't care about expensive things
Cashmere coats, diamond rings
Don't mean a thing
All I care about is love
That's what I'm here for(Thats what he's here for)

I don't care for wearing silk crevats
Ruby Studs, Satin Spats
Don't mean a thing
All I care about is(all he cares about is love) love
Give me two eyes of blue
Softly saying "I need You"
Let me see her standing there and
Honest mister I'm a millionaire

I don't care for any fine attire
Vanderbilt might admire
No no not me
All I care about is(all he cares about is love) love
(whistling)
that's what he's here for
(whistling continues)
All he cares about is love

Show me long raven hair
Flowing down bout to there
When I see her runnin' free
Keep your money
That's enough for me

I don't care for driving packard cars
Or smoking long buck cigars
No no not me(woooo)
All I care about is doing the guy in
Who's picking on you
Twisting the wrist that's turning the screw

All I (he) care (cares) about is LOVE!!!!!!!!!