Oct 14, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : Come & Go - 50 Cent

PLAY

เนื้อเพลงสากล Lyrics : Come & Go - 50 Cent

[50 Cent]
I make 'em move
I make 'em move
I make it hot up in here
Look around, see what we got up in here

[Chorus: repeat 2X]
Bring 'em in, kick 'em out, bring 'em in, kick 'em out
Bring 'em in, you ain't freakin we ain't speakin bitch
Bring 'em in, kick 'em out, bring 'em in, kick 'em out
Bring 'em in, it's Dr. Dre, 50 Cent trick

[50 Cent]
They said we couldn't do it, look now, I did it
I topped "In Da Club," I'm still sippin the bubb'
The drama I'm widdit, I get biz, you get it
I breezed on that shiddit, I split your widdig
That's why a nigga bit it, I can't forget it
I said I didn't do it, witnesses said I did it
I'm fresh out on bail, my Benz is all kitted
Five TV's, my rims is so siddick
I cruise through your bitch and just fall in love with it
Baby come in - girl I wanna give it to you
Once I'm in - in sum, I'm a freak with it
Money come quiddick, hot shit I spit it
G-Unit kitted, blue New York fitted
Shorty wanna cut, oh yeah, I'm with it
She come to my hotel room, she know she gon' get it
It's exercise, my homey he been waitin
He next to ride

[Chorus]

[50 Cent - singing]
People always talkin 'bout
My reputation~! I don't love 'em, I don't need 'em
I don't love 'em, I don't need 'em, I don't love 'em
I don't care, what she do, with him
It's all good with me
Soo-oooh-ooooooooh

[50 Cent]
Yeah
They can't do it how I do it, I'm #1, I knew it
I thug, do my thang, and gangsters bop to it
It's hit after hit, damn I'm on the road
I'm like James Brown now, man I got soul
Naw I ain't a pimp but HELL YEAH I got hoes
I was born due to this, when I breathe I make a killin
You think I'm bullshittin, my money touchin the ceiling
Can't buy condos, I'm buyin the building
I'm pissin the wrong women, R. Kelly do it to children
You bet against me boy, I'ma hurt your feelings
Cause over and over I'ma keep on winnin
My Rolls Royce tinted, your Phantom rented
That's why we never ever ever see you in the hood with it
Man e'rybody know, like e'rywhere I go
When 50 in the club shit just go out of control
You can blame it on Em, or blame it on Dre; okay~!

[Chorus]