Oct 30, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : Goodies - Ciara ft. T.I.



เนื้อเพลงสากล : Goodies - Ciara ft. T.I.

[Verse 1-Jazze Pha:]
Ladies and Gentlemen
Whoa Whoa Whoa!
Say, looky looky. Aw suki suki!
Want dem goody goodies?
Dats my pookie tuki.
Gonegurl! Get ya back up offf the wall.
Do dat matrix part, but don't fall!
Aw naw we ain't neva done it.
You want a hit? Stamp SHO' NUFF on it.
(ladies and gentlemen) Pay attention
Ciara's what the game been missin
I ain't come here to play with yall and naw i don't play no ball, I just BALLLLL
Dranks for all yall. Gin Gale in it.
Put ya cups up! Zin Zale sent it

[Verse 2-Ciara:]
You may look at me and think that I'm
Just a young girl
But I'm not just a young girl
Baby this is what I'm lookin' for
Sexy,independent, down to spend it type that's gettin' dough
I'm not bein too dramatic that's the way I gotta have it.

[Chorus]
I bet you want my goodies
Bet you thought about it
Got you all hot and bothered
Be 'cause I talk about it
Lookin for the goodies
Keep on lookin 'cause they stay in the jar
Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh yea


Just because you drive a Benz
I'm not goin' home with you
You won't get no nookie or the cookies
I'm no rookie
If you ain't sexy, independent
I ain't with it so you already know
I'm not bein too dramatic, that's the way I gotta have it, don't, be so silk ,try to hit, but i'm not dumb i'm not bein too dramatic,its just how i gotta have

[CHORUS]

[Verse 4-TI:]
You way to hot to keep ya goodies on lock
Call me the locksmith, I got a key to that box
I wanna see you next to me in that drop
Us chillin in Tahiti no shoes no socks
Maybe in Jamaica poppin' bottles on the Yacht
Then dock it in Miami grand hustle don't stop
Give it to me 'cause you wanna, I ain't workin for it
You can keep ya nigga look at me, look at me you think im hurtin' for it


[Verse 5-Ciara:]
You're insinuating that I'm hot
But these goodies boy are not
Just for any of the many men that's tryna get on top
No you can't call me layta
And I don't want your numba
I'm not changin stories just respect the play I'm callin

[Chorus x2]