Sep 28, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : Could It Be Any Harder - The Calling



เนื้อเพลงสากล : Could It Be Any Harder - The Calling

(fade away, fade away, fade away ahhah) x3
You left me with goodbye and open arms
A cut so deep I don't deserve
Well you were always invincible in my eyes
And the only thing against us now is time

Chorus :
Could it be any harder to say goodbye
live without you,
Could it be any harder to watch you go, to face what's true
If I only had one more day (fade away, fade away, fade away, ahhah)

I lie down and blind myself with laughter
Well A quick fix of hope is what I'm needin'
And how I wish that I could turn back the hours
But I know I just don't have the power yea

Chorus :

Well I'd jump at the chance
We'd drink and we'd dance
And I'd listen close to your every word,
As if it's your last, but I know it's your last,
Cause today, oh, you're gone.

Could it be any harder (yea fade away, fade away, fade away ohhhh)
Could it be any harder (yea fade away, fade away, fade away)
Oh yea yea could it be any harder to live my life without you?
Could it be any harder? I'm all alone, I'm all alone.

Like sand on my feet
The smell of sweet perfume
You stick to me forever baby
I wish you didn't go,
I wish you didn't go,
I wish you didn't go away
To touch you again,
With life in your hands.
It couldn't be any harder.. harder.. harder
(fade away, fade away, fade away, ahhhh) x3