Sep 3, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : Hate That I Love You - Rihanna ft. Neyo



เนื้อเพลงสากล : Hate That I Love You - Rihanna ft. Neyo

Yeaah
heyy heyy

That's how much I love you (yeah)
That's how much I need you (yeah yeah yeah)

And I can't stand you
Must everything you do make me wanna smile?
And then I like you for a while
No...

But you won't let me
You upset me girl and then you kiss my lips
All of a sudden I forget that I was upset
Can't remember what you did

But I hate it
You know exactly what to do so that I can't stay mad at you for too long
That's wrong but I hate it

You know exactly how to touch
So that I don't wanna fuss and fight no more
Said I despise that I adore you

And I hate how much I love you boy (yeah)
I can't stand how much I need you (I need you)
And I hate how much I love you boy (ohh)
But I just can't let you go
And I hate that I love you so (ooh)

And you completely know the power that you have
The only one that makes me laugh
Sad and it's not fair
How you take advantage of the fact that I...
Love you beyond a reason why (whyyy)
And it just ain't right

And I hate how much I love you girl
I can't stand how much I need you (yeah yeah)
And I hate how much I love you girl
But I just can't let you go
And I hate that I love you so

One of these days maybe your magic won't affect me
And your kiss will make me weak
But no one in this world
Knows me the way you know me
So you'll probably always have a spell on me...

yeahhhhh ohhhh ohhh
oh yeah

It's how much I love you
It's how nuch I need you
It's how much I love you (ohh)
It's how much I need you
And I hate that I love you
Sooooo
And I hate how much I love you boy
I can't stand how much I need you
And I hate how much I love you boy
But I just can't let you go
And I hate that I love you soo
And I hate that I love you soo sooo