Sep 2, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : Get Dirty - R.Kelly


เนื้อเพลงสากล : Get Dirty - R.Kelly
State Property 2
And This for my niggaz, bitches, playas, pimps
When they keep it in tha street, we keep it in tha streets [x2]
(Kellz, Chi, Do it like this, Put up a C yall)

(Chamillitary Mayne)
(Chorus)
Hey hey (Hey, hey) , I'm hollyhood (hollyhood)
I'm on patron in tha club feelin good (feelin good yall)
Hey, hey(Hey, hey), I'm so High (so High)
And the DJ got tha club so live (so live)
Hands Up (Hands Up)
Now let em bounce(let em bounce)
2 steppin lil mama work it out(work it out)

Go down(go down) Now get dirty(get dirty)[x2]

[Verse 1-Kellz(R. Kelly)]
Roll up on dem wheels again
Hop up out tha whip again
Fuckin wit them chicks again
In tha club Kellz on tha scene again
Order me some rounds again
Man Im bout to clown again
Im about to see them strippers go down tha poles again
Niggas in tha club gettin out of control again
Man they bout to come and shut this whole bitch down again
Take it to my crib Thats whats up
Tha after party Thats whats up
Striaght to tha mornin Thats whats up
Now get tha fuck out Thats whats up
Stuntin I dont give a fuck
Take my chain hold it up
Bounce it like a real playa
Pimp oil in my cup
Man im in tha club looking and for a main chick
someone i can brain chick
someone I can stand chick

[Chorus]

[Verse 2- Chamillionaire]
Yea, Ladies tell me im too cute
And thats translates that im too rich
They wanna spend tha night at tha crib
So they hit tha club with 2 fists
We always be in VIP
And each playa got 2 chicks
They look at us like we live here
They look at ya'll like whos this
We aint trippin about tha media
Send one of our platinum plaques
Matter fact
You can send
picture of our middle fingers attached to that
All eyes(all eyes) on me (on me) (all eyes on me)
Cuz im tha playa all tha hatas wanna be(wanna be)
Chamillitary, Yeah

[Chorus]

[Verse 3-Kellz (R. Kelly)]
Purple phantom, Dip low
Blowin out that purple smoke
Open up that closet door
Fresh shoes, Fresh clothes
Private Jets
Takin trips
Ballin mayne
Spendin chips
Give that gurl a gold medal
tha way she out there turning flips
Bend it over Thats whats up
Now shake it nasty Thats whats up
Girl heres my number Thats whats up
Get at me Thats whats up
Man you know we pimpin
Man you know we sippin
Man you know we got them chicks in tha pool skinny dippin
Kellz

[Chorus]