Sep 5, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : Natural - S Club 7



เนื้อเพลงสากล : Natural - S Club 7

Oooooh, oh oh
Oh, yeah
Do do do do do do do

Lovin' you is not just luck or illusion
It's in the makeup of our DNA
It's not by chance we make the perfect solution
Don't fight it baby, you know that it's just destiny's way

* Baby lovin' you, comes easily to me
It's what I'm living for it's all in the chemistry
Baby lovin' you, is how it's meant to be
It's somethin' that is oh so natural to me
(Natural)

We've got the answers, but there's no explination (no explination)
We got each other baby, come what may (come what may)
It's in the science, it's genetically proven (genetically proven)
Cause when you touch me the reaction it just blows me away

[Repeat * , *]

Turn off the light, lay your head next to mine (next to mine)
Take it slowly, a step at a time (step at a time)
C'mon get close, closer to me (closer to me)
It's all so natural, it's all so easy to see

[Repeat * , * , *] till fade