Nov 29, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : Friday Night - Lily Allen



เนื้อเพลงสากล : Friday Night - Lily Allen

Friday night last orders at the pub,
Get in the car and drive to the club.
There's a massive crowd outside so we get in to the queue
It's quarter past eleven now we won't get in till quarter to.

It's quarter to and we get to the front,
Girl on a guest list dressed like a cunt,
She asked security to check inside my shoes,
You can play this game with me but you know you're gonna lose.

Looked me up and down,
I don't make a sound,
There's a lesson that I want you to learn,
If you're gonna play with fire then you're gonna get burned,

[Chorus]
Don't try and test me cos you'll get a reaction,
Another drink and I'm ready for action,
I don't know who you think you are,
But making people scared wont get you very far.

In the club make our way to the bar,
Good dancing love but you should've worn a bra.
Guy on the mic and he's making too much noise,
There's these guys in the corner want attention from the boys.

I see these girls and they're shouting through the crowd,
Can't understand why they're being really loud.
Make their way over to me,
and try to push me out the way,
I push her back, looks at me and says,
what you tryna say?

[Chorus x2]