Nov 6, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : Right Now - Fort Minor



เนื้อเพลงสากล : Right Now - Fort Minor

Someone right now is leaving their apartment, looking down at the street and wondering where their car went

Someone in the car sitting at a signal, in front of a restaurant staring through the window at someone right now with their finger in their teeth who could use a little floss

Right across the street, there's somebody on the curb, who really needs a jacket, spent half the rent at a bar getting plastered, now he's gotta walk fourteen blocks to work at a shop where he's about to get fired.

Someone right now is looking pretty tired, starin' at a laptop trying to get inspired.
There's somebody, living right across the street just wrote the best thing that she's written all week, but her best friend's coughing up blood in the sink, he can't even think what happened, feeling so confused and he knows it looks bad, but there's nothing he can do
I wonder what it's like to be right there in his shoes

[Chorus]
But, yo, I'm just taking it in, out the window of a hotel bedroom again
Tomorrow I'll be gone, I don't know when I'll be back and in this world everything can change
Just like that, like that

Yo, somebody right now is dropping his vote inside a box and trying not to get shot in his throat

For the act of freedom, right now somebody is stuck in Iraq, hoping that he gets shipped back breathing
in a war, but he's not really sure of the reasons, so we show our support when the press mislead them
though we mourn, remain proud, and salute the troops, get some, I know you boys got some work to do

Meanwhile, right now someone's 25 to life-ing and is standing on the corner with their thumb up hitchhiking
scratching off a lotto ticket hoping for a real winner, sneaking through the water just to work and to eat a real dinner

Right now, someone wishes they were you and I, instead of second guessing fatal thoughts of quiet suicide
But right now staring at the window at a fiend, with holes in his arm and holes in his jeans
He pulled out a cigarette and sparked a light, and walked right around the corner just outta my sight

But, yo, I'm just taking it in, from the second story hotel window again
The TV's on, and my bags are packed, but in this world, everything can change
Just like that, like that
[Repeat]

Yeah, right now somebody's sittin' in the darkness trying to figure out how to put some heat in their apartment but
they got a little mattress, a little carpet, and they appreciate it cause some people on the park bench
You see 'em when you rushing to get to the office, wife ride by em when she comin' from the market

Right now somebody comin' out the pocket, tryin' to dump that rock, they run around the block with
Same time cops is raisin' the glock with aim to fill your legs and your back with some hot shit

Right now somebody's strugglin' to stop this man, that's kicking and punching and cussing at the doctors
Down the hall, a child is takin' his first breath the doctors ain't even passed him to the nurse yet
Yo, I wonder if he understand what it's worth yet,
Life, the time spent while we hear on the earth yet
The answers to the questions we all seek, can be found, it depend on how free y'all think

Right now, it's somebody who ain't eat all week, that would kill for the shit you throw away in the street
I guess one man's trash is the next man's treasure, one man's pain is the next man's pleasure
One say infinity the next say forever, right now everybody got to, get it together man

I'm just taking it in, in another strange hotel lobby again
Put my luggage on my back, I don't know where I'm at, I'm in world where we all change
Just like that, like that

Yea, I'm just taking it in, out the window of a hotel bedroom again
Tomorrow I'll be gone, I don't know when I'll be back, but in this world, everything can change
Just like that, like that

Car Insurance - Student Loans Power Energys