Nov 7, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : Seasons - Good Charlotte



เนื้อเพลงสากล : Seasons - Good Charlotte

Summer air reminds me of all the feelings of your love,
And what it was like when we were together. (Oh)
Walking all along a beach, you were never far from my reach
And you held me through stormy weather. (Oh)

Chorus:
And I-- I wanna fall in love tonight.
And I-- I remember when you said: Everything is gonna be alright

Laying in the summer grass,
You told me not to talk so fast as I told you how I feel.
You made me feel right at home,
You told me I was not alone and you knew just how I feel.

I know we talked about it
I just can't get around it
I just want one more night with you.

Chorus:
And I-- I wanna fall in love tonight.
And I remember when you said: Everything is gonna be alright

October air reminds me of all the seasons of your love
And what it was like when we were together. (Oh)
The smell of fall is everywhere & though it seems I just don't care
Cause now, you've gone away

I-- I wanna fall in love... tonight, And I-- I remember when you said: Everything is gonna be alright
I-- I wanna fall in love… I------ I wanna fall in love… tonight
Car Insurance - Student Loans Power Energys