Nov 17, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : Without You - Jesse McCartney



เนื้อเพลงสากล : Without You - Jesse McCartney

I like when you whisper softly
Things only I should hear
That lead me on

I like the way that you smile at me
And make me feel like nothin'
Can go wrong

Tell me this will last forever
Don't you ever leave

CHORUS
I don't wanna be without U
Dream without U
Walk without U
Talk without U Baby

Never take a chance without U
Dance without U
Nothing is the same without U Baby

I could never deal without U
Heal without U
Begin without U
End without U

Baby, I'm in need
I can't breathe
No, I don't wanna be...
Without U

I love when your eyes wash over me
With a look only I can tell
What's on your mind

I love the way that you find me
Whenever I've lost my way
You're just in time

Baby, we've got something started
Say we'll never stop

REPEAT CHORUS
I'll lock up my heart
And throw away the key
If that's what it takes
To keep your love with me

You open the door
To all that's good in me
I can't deny the truth
That I could never be without U

REPEAT CHORUS