Nov 2, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : Song 6 - Daniel Powter



เนื้อเพลงสากล : Song 6 - Daniel Powter

Now who did you ever want to be
you snapshot the girl in Tuscany
I didn't know recommend at the time
you're acting out of line
and I don't need you any more
Seeing something new is what I'm hoping for
I'm going to lose and go for a ride
Seeming that I've got time

[Chorus:]
So let's lie in the sun
You didn't want the world to know
But I'm not strong and you'll find out
And you get the rock 'n' roll
So let's groove and get high
You know you better come and get right
I don't know the question line
But the best comes back tonight

If it's cool, and you're cold
You hoping in the street to long
You taking like a fool better man
You taking like a fool in the night
And some good, some bad
You taking to the power help
You taking like a fool better man
You taking like a fool you know

[Chorus]

We would be alright
Some time I'm go long
and some time I 'm go to be another pole
And we'll go to be alright, and I'm what time ...
I'm could all, I'm could all

[Chorus x2]