Jan 20, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : First Time - Lifehouse



เนื้อเพลงสากล : First Time - Lifehouse

We're both looking for something
We've been afraid to find
It's easier to be broken
It's easier to hide

* Looking at you, holding my breath
For once in my life I'm scared to death
I'm taking a chance letting you inside

** I'm feeling alive all over again
As deep as a scar under my skin
Like being in love, she said, for the first time
Maybe I'm wrong, I'm feeling right
Whenever I'm alone with you tonight
Like being in love with you for the first time

The world that I see inside you
Waiting to come to life
Waking me up to dreaming
Reality in your eyes

[Repeat * , **]

We're crashing
Into the unknown
We're lost in this
But it feels like home

[Repeat **]

Like being in love she said for the first time
Like being in love with you the first time