Jan 14, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore - James Morrison



เนื้อเพลงสากล : The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore - James Morrison

I've been twisting and turning,
In a space that's too small.
I've been drawing the line and watching it fall,
You've been closing me in, closing the space in my heart.
Watching us fading and watching it all fall apart.

* Well I can't explain why it's not enough, Cause I gave it all to you.
And if you leave me now, oh just leave me now.
Its the better thing to do,
Its time to surrender,
Its been to long pretending.
Theres no use in trying,
When the pieces dont fit anymore, Pieces dont fit here anymore.

You pulled me under,
I had to give in.
Such a beautiful myth,
Thats breaking my skin.
Well i'll hide all the bruises,
I'll hide all the damage thats done.
But I show how Im feeling until all the feeling has gone.

[Repeat *]

Ooh don't missunderstand,
How I feel.
Cause I've tried, yes I've tried.
But still I don't know why, no I dont know why.
III dont know why...... whyyyyyyyy!

[Repeat *]