Jan 17, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : Trilogy - Kelis



เนื้อเพลงสากล : Trilogy - Kelis

(Chorus:)
There's only one way to my galaxy
Put on your moon suit
Don't separate from me
Your feet wont' touch the ground
Cause there's no gravity
Experience my trilogy

It seems like you're ready to go
Got your bags packed up
And your mind is set on touching the stars
Can't you tell I'm ready to leave
So I can meet you wherever you are, baby

Bridge:
Something 'bout the sky
Something 'bout tonight
Something 'bout the way you look
Something 'bout your eyes
Something 'bout that flight
that makes me wanna ride in outer space with you all night

Chorus: repeat.

We can start the countdown now
Got my rockets turned on
So we can blast off straight to the moon
You can take that jacob off
Cause we won't be coming back no time soon, oh no, we won't

Bridge: repeat.
Chorus: repeat.

We can reach the sun by dawn
Feel the heat that's pouring at me
NASA should call off the search cause this Earth has nothing for me

Buckle up your seatbelts
We're about to land in 20 seconds
Oh, oh, Thank You.
You.
Thank You for continuing to fly with me
throughout this whole ride, ride
Thank You, You, oh, Thank You, You.