Jan 17, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : Scandal - Kangta & Vanness



เนื้อเพลงสากล : Scandal - Kangta & Vanness

(Rap by Vanness)

Y2J…YOO, young jin That's the way
We came straight game wit it, straight off the chain wit it,
Look but can't touch, we the illest true pimps of it.
Collaboration locked with military fusion,
Takin-ova- Da globe w/out any hesitation,
Envision total domination.
Taking circus out With, Sniper Scope precision.
So just back up back up, yo way up way up,
Or you'll get yoself smacked up! Like 2 Pac, we hit'em up~!
Too cold to hold, yo we too hot to handle,
Ladies are you ready bout to hitcha wit dis scandal~

Clock strikes it's twelve O clock, Bodies movin dance flo's hot
You shake it so dangerous, Girl your so dangerous
Looked straight in--to your eyes. Desire burning up my mind
(It's you) You know want to don't be shy oh girl
Girl don't try to stop this flow. Back up on it nice and slow
The stage is set so just let go.. Baby girl don't say no

Move yo body! Don't think about no one else!
Groove to the music, let the rhythm take control.

Rock that body! You know how we party~ Yeah!
Just you and me, Pop! Let's get it Crunk tonight!

("Lets go")
I know what I know what I know I show,
By the time I finish you'll be scrnming for more
Time for us to show everybody watsup,
takin all the ladies with a single look.
Don't try to step, pistol whipped is how you'll end
flippin the script I just dun dun it again
Ain't nobody! even come close to us,
It's the real deal so scandalous
Now, Let See who, can get down, Groove yo body let's getdown.
The stage is set so just let go. Baby girl don't say no

Show down let's party! Don't think about no one else!
Groove to the music, let the rhythm take control.
Rock that body! You know how we party party~yeah!
Just you and me, Pop! Let's get it Crunk tonight!

Girl you know that I want you,
So why you frontin on me like it's, nothing mo than, just a game.
Girl I know what you're feelin now,
But baby please just show me how~!

Yo baby boo, you know what you do,
Shakin that thang left and right, makin all dem boys drool.
Sweat rollin like-hot wax on a candle,
Getting me thinking bout how I'm about to handle it cus yo lips be so fresh n so clean
But understand that I'm the man, I'll give you whatcha need, sayin please
Tickle you soo good, you'll buckle up in yo knees

Yeah---------(It's you)
Just ride tonite ! Just ride tonite ! Just ride me tonite !

Move yo body!
Don't think about no one else! Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-
Get that money! Time to taste that honey now
Everybody's down, let's Party all night long!

Show down let's party! Don't think about no one else!
Groove to the music, let the rhythm take control.

Rock that body! You know how we party Yeah!
Just you and me, Pop! Let's get it Crunk tonight!