Jan 14, 2009

ฟังเพลงสากล : Something About You - Jamelia



เนื้อเพลงสากล : Something About You - Jamelia

I could talk to you for days
You make me laugh one thousand ways
And I realise - you fill me up
Like hot water - in my tea cup
I'm enchanted by your smile
I must admit it took a while
For me to see that - this was something
More than - he's my friend, it's nothing

* I hope to God you feel the way I feel
Caus this could be amazing
Something so super real

** There's something about you and you don't even know it
I'm telling you now that you got me good
There's something about you and I can't help but show it
Damn right, you got me good

*** Now I'm not alone
With you I'm whole
I gotta let you know
You got me good

Your style, your voice, your points of view
The good, the bad and ugly too
Boy I'll take it (give it to me)
I'll be careful (give it to me)
Addiction don't come close to this
Official is what this sh- is
Still I can't say it
No I can't say that I'm in love

[Repeat * , ** , ***]

I just wanna
Be your all and all
I just wanna be the one to make you fall
I wanna take you away
I want you to be for me
I want you here with me forever
Be my holiday, yeah

Oh yeah
Let me take you away
There's something about you

[Repeat ** , ***]

You got me
You got me good